Report NEP-POL-2008-09-05This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Davide Debortoli & Ricardo Nunes, 2008. "Political disagreement, lack of commitment and the level of debt," International Finance Discussion Papers 938, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Aidt , T.S. & Franck, R., 2008. "How to Get the Snowball Rolling and Extend the Franchise: Voting on the Great Reform Act of 1832," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0832, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Mary Lovely & David Popp, 2008. "Trade, Technology, and the Environment: Why Have Poor Countries Regulated Sooner?," NBER Working Papers 14286, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:cla:levrem:122247000000002358 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peter Michaelis & Thomas Ziesemer, 2008. "Policy Diffusion, Lobbying and the Taxation of Emissions," Discussion Paper Series 302, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.