Report NEP-POL-2008-06-27This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Casella, Alessandra & Ehrenberg, Shuky & Gelman, Andrew & Shen, Jie, 2008. "Protecting Minorities in Binary Elections. A Test of Storable Votes Using Field Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 6851, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eric J. Brunner & Stephen L. Ross & Ebonya L. Washington, 2008. "Economics and Ideology: Causal Evidence of the Impact of Economic Conditions on Support for Redistribution and Other Ballot Proposals," NBER Working Papers 14091, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jinhui Bai & Roger Lagunoff, 2008. "On the 'Faustian' Dynamics of Policy and Political Power," Working Papers gueconwpa~08-08-02, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Facchini, Giovanni & Testa, Cecilia, 2008. "Who is Against a Common Market?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6847, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ferreira, Paulo & Dionisio, Andreia, 2008. "The Entropic Analysis Of Electoral Results: The Case Of European Countries," MPRA Paper 9234, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pdn:wpaper:12 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bruno Strulovici, 2008. "Learning while voting: determinants of collective experimentation," Economics Papers 2008-W08, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.