Report NEP-POL-2008-03-08This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2008/3/doc2008-2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Josep M. Colomer & Humberto Llavador, 2008. "An agenda-setting model of electoral competition," Economics Working Papers 1070, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Sep 2010.
- Ghosal, Sayantan & Proto, Eugenio, 2008. "Democracy, Collective Action and Intra-elite Conflict," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 844, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2008/3/doc2008-1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Hellström, Jörgen & Landström, Mats, 2008. "Why Do Politicians Implement Central Bank Independence Reforms?," HUI Working Papers 13, HUI Research.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00260863_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:got:cegedp:70 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ruben Enikolopov & Maria Petrova & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2009. "Media and Political Persuasion: Evidence from Russia," Working Papers w0113, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).