Report NEP-POL-2007-09-16This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Felix J. J. Vardy & John Morgan, 2007. "On the Buyability of Voting Bodies," IMF Working Papers 07/165, International Monetary Fund.
- Martin B. Schmidt, 2007. "Voting with the Crowd: Do Single Issues Drive Partisanship?," Working Papers 57, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Paul Schure & Francesco Passerelli & David Scoones, 2007. "When the Powerful Drag Their Feet," Department Discussion Papers 0703, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Michael T. Rock, 2007. "Corruption and Democracy," Working Papers 55, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Cameron A. Shelton, 2007. "The Information Content of Elections and Varieties of the Partisan Political Business Cycle," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2007-003, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Vincent Anesi, 2007. "Moral Hazard and Free Riding in Collective Action," Discussion Papers 2007-04, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Sajal Lahiri & Suryadipta Roy, 2008. "Political asymmetry and common external tariff in a customs union," Working Papers 2007-038, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Item repec:hhs:bofitp:2002_013 is not listed on IDEAS anymore