Report NEP-POL-2007-02-24This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Natalia Melgar & Juliette Milgram & Máximo Rossi, 2006. "Preferences for Protectionism: Do economic factors really matter?," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1306, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Perotti, Enrico C & Schwienbacher, Armin, 2007. "The Political Origin of Pension Funding," CEPR Discussion Papers 6100, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Arianna Degan & Antonio Merlo, 2007. "Do Voters Vote Sincerely?," NBER Working Papers 12922, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tim Besley & Ian Preston, 2007. "Electoral bias and policy choice: theory and evidence," IFS Working Papers W07/06, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Caselli, Francesco & Gennaioli, Nicola, 2007. "Economics and Politics of Alternative Institutional Reforms," CEPR Discussion Papers 6095, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Abhijit Banerjee & Lakshmi Iyer & Rohini Somanathan, 2007. "Public Action for Public Goods," NBER Working Papers 12911, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ronald Findlay & Kevin H. O'Rourke, 2007. "Power and Plenty: Trade, War and the World Economy in the Second Millennium (Preface)," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp205, IIIS.
- Caucutt, Elizabeth & Cooley, Thomas F & Guner, Nezih, 2007. "The Farm, the City and the Emergence of Social Security," CEPR Discussion Papers 6131, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cotton, Christopher, 2007. "Informational Lobbying and Competition for Access," MPRA Paper 1842, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mariko Frame & Haider A. Khan, 2007. "Deep Democracy ; A Political and Social Economy Approach," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-469, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Rubén Segura-Cayuela, 2006. "Inefficient policies, inefficient institutions and trade," Banco de Espa�a Working Papers 0633, Banco de Espa�a.
- Beetsma, Roel & van der Ploeg, Frederick, 2007. "The Political Economy of Public Investment," CEPR Discussion Papers 6090, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:erp:mpifgx:p0075 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bertocchi, Graziella, 2007. "The Vanishing Bequest Tax: The Comparative Evolution of Bequest Taxation in Historical Perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 6115, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Iquiapaza, Robert & Amaral, Hudson, 2007.
"Reflexões do Impacto da Corrupção no Desenvolvimento Econômico: Uma Revisão na Economia Brasileira
[Reflections on the Impact of Corruption on Economic Development: a literature review in the Brazi," MPRA Paper 1818, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicola Gennaioli & Andrei Shleifer, 2007. "Overruling and the Instability of Law," NBER Working Papers 12913, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.