Report NEP-POL-2007-02-03This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Axel Dreher & Jan-Egbert Sturm & James Raymond Vreeland, 2006. "Does membership on the UN security council influence IMF decisions?," KOF Working papers 06-151, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Francois, Joseph & Manchin, Miriam, 2007. "Institutions, Infrastructure and Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 6068, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Axel Dreher & Jakob de Haan & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2006. "When is a central bank governor fired?," KOF Working papers 06-143, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Sebastian Bervoets & Vincent Merlin, 2007. "De la manipulation des elections indirectes," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 200701, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Axel Dreher & Michael J. Lamla & Sarah M. Rupprecht & Frank Somogyi, 2006. "The Impact of Political Leaders' Profession and Education on Reforms," KOF Working papers 06-147, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Ura, Karma, 2004. "The First Universal Suffrage Election, at County (Gewog) Level, in Bhutan," IDE Discussion Papers 4, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).