Report NEP-POL-2007-01-23This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Javier Santiso & Laurence Whitehead, 2006. "Ulysses, the Sirens and the Art of Navigation: Political and Technical Rationality in Latin America," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 256, OECD Publishing.
- Theocharis N. Grigoriadis & Benno Torgler, 2006. "Energy Regulation, Roll Call Votes and Regional Resources: Evidence from Russia," Working Papers 2006.146, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Holm, Håkan & Nystedt, Paul, 2006. "Collective Trust Behavior," Working Papers 2007:1, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Evgeny Yakovlev & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2006. "State Capture in a Federation," Working Papers w0093, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Andreas Ufen, 2006. "Political Parties in Post-Suharto Indonesia: Between politik aliran and ’Philippinisation’," GIGA Working Paper Series 37, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Item repec:erp:mpifgx:p0074 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yuji Tamura, 2007. "Preferences for immigration restriction and opinions about immigrants' economic impacts - Evidence from the European Union before the 2004 expansion," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp199, IIIS.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:1481 is not listed on IDEAS anymore