Report NEP-POL-2006-03-25This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- RIBONI, Alessandro & RUGE-MURCIA, Francisco, 2006. "The Dynamic (In)efficiency of Monetary Policy by Committee," Cahiers de recherche 2006-02, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Alvaro Forteza & Mario Tommasi, 2005. "Understanding reform in Latin America," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 2205, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Paterson, Iain, 2006. "Voting Power Derives from the Poll Distribution. Shedding Light on Contentious Issues of Weighted Votes and the Constitutional Treaty," Economics Series 187, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Floden, Martin, 2006. "Why Are Capital Income Taxes So High?," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 623, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Bjørnskov, Christian, 2006. "The Determinants of Trust," Ratio Working Papers 86, The Ratio Institute.
- Henry, TULKENS & Parkash, CHANDER, 2006. "Cooperation, stability and self-enforcement in interational environmental agreements : a conceptual discussion," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2006003, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques, revised 15 Jan 2006.