Report NEP-POL-2004-06-02This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hillinger, Claude, 2004. "Voting and the Cardinal Aggregation of Judgments," Discussion Papers in Economics 353, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Satya P. Das & Chetan Ghate, 2003. "Endogenous distribution, politics and the growth-equity tradeoff," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 03-06, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Smeets, Valerie & Warzynski, Frederic, 2003. "Job Creation, Job Destruction and Voting Behavior in Poland," Working Papers 03-24, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Wolfram Merzyn & Heinrich Ursprung, 2003. "Voter Support for Privatizing Education: Evidence on Self-Interest and Ideology," CESifo Working Paper Series 999, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mich Tvede & Hervé Crès, 2004. "Voting in Assemblies of Shareholders and Incomplete Markets," Discussion Papers 04-09, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Dharmapala D. & Lehmann E., 2004. "A median voter theorem for postelection politics," Working Papers ERMES 0401, ERMES, University Paris 2.