Report NEP-POL-2003-11-30This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Enrique G. Mendoza & Linda L. Tesar, 2003. "Winners and Losers of Tax Competition in the European Union," NBER Working Papers 10051, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Haizhou Huang & Shang-Jin Wei, 2003. "Monetary Policies for Developing Countries: The Role of Corruption," NBER Working Papers 10093, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:wpa:wuwpit:0311003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Casey B. Mulligan & Xavier Sala-i-Martin & Ricard Gil, 2003. "Do Democracies Have Different Public Policies than Nondemocracies?," NBER Working Papers 10040, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Verena Waldner & Martin Kocher & Matthias Sutter, 2003. "Rotation schemes in politics - An experimental examination," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2003-26, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Brams, S.J. & Kaplan, T.R., 2002. "Dividing the Indivisible: Procedures for Allocating Cabinet Ministries to Political Parties in a Parliamentary System," Working Papers 02-06, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Bissey, Marie-Edith & Carini, Mauro & Ortona, Guido, 2003. "ALEX3: A simulation program to compare electoral systems," POLIS Working Papers 36, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Item repec:wpa:wuwpit:0311002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wpa:wuwpit:0311004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christian Schultz, 2003. "Information, Polarization and Delegation in Democracy," EPRU Working Paper Series 03-16, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Daron Acemoglu, 2003. "The Form of Property Rights: Oligarchic vs. Democratic Societies," NBER Working Papers 10037, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giovanni Maggi & Massimo Morelli, 2003. "Self Enforcing Voting in International Organizations," NBER Working Papers 10102, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.