Report NEP-POL-2003-07-10This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vani K. Borooah, 2002. "A General Measure of the "Effective" Number of Parties in a Political System," ICER Working Papers 21-2002, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Di Gioacchino, Debora & Ginebri, Sergio & Sabani, Laura, 2003. "The Political Power of the Owners of Public Debt," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp03006, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Gokcekus, Omer & Knowles, Justin & Tower, Edward, 2003. "Sweetening the Pot: How American Sugar Buys Protection," Working Papers 03-08, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Vani K. Borooah, 2002. "Rational Actor Models in Political Science," ICER Working Papers 20-2002, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Zhihao Yu, 2003. "Why Take on the Tobacco Industry: the Political Economy of Government Anti-smoking Campaign," Carleton Economic Papers 03-04, Carleton University, Department of Economics.