Report NEP-POL-2002-01-22This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2001104 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lundin, Douglas & Sáez Martí, María, 2002. "Intergenerational Redistribution, Health Care, and Politics," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 486, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Joseph Farrell & Michael Katz, 2002. "Competition or Predation? Schumpeterian Rivalry in Network Markets," Industrial Organization 0201003, EconWPA.
- Gene Grossman & Edwin L.-C. Lai, 2002. "International Protection of Intellectual Property," NBER Working Papers 8704, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Suzanne Scotchmer, 2002. "The Political Economy of Intellectual Property Treaties," Industrial Organization 0201004, EconWPA.