Report NEP-POL-2001-11-05This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elena Del Rey & Marìa del Mar Racionero, 2001. "Optimal educational choice and redistribution when cultural background matters," CSEF Working Papers 59, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Edward Miguel., 2001. "Ethnic Diversity and School Funding in Kenya," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers C01-119, University of California at Berkeley.
- Joseph Farrell and Michael L. Katz., 2001. "Competition or Predation? Schumpeterian Rivalry in Network Markets," Economics Working Papers E01-306, University of California at Berkeley.
- Item repec:wop:bodewp:421 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marco Pagano & Paolo Volpin, 1999. "The Political Economy of Corporate Governance," CSEF Working Papers 29, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 01 Jul 2005.
- Nancy Gallini and Suzanne Scotchmer., 2001. "Intellectual Property: When Is It the Best Incentive System?," Economics Working Papers E01-303, University of California at Berkeley.
- David Fielding, 2001. "Investment, Employment and Political Conflict in Northern Ireland," Discussion Papers in Economics 01/7, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.