Report NEP-POL-2001-10-16This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas D. Willett, 2001. "The Political Economy of External Discipline: Constraint Versus Incentive Effects of Capital Mobility and Exchange Rate Pegs," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2001-29, Claremont Colleges.
- Lyttkens, Carl Hampus, 2001. "The origins of the Polis. An economic perspective on institutional change in ancient Greece 1000-600 B.C," Working Papers 2001:17, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 30 Sep 2004.
- Hauk, Esther & Sáez-Martí, María, 2001. "On the Cultural Transmission of Corruption," Working Paper Series 564, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Jan W. van Deth & Martin Elff, 2001. "Politicisation and Political Interest in Europe: A Multi-Level Approach," MZES Working Papers 36, MZES.
- Francesco Caselli & Massimo Morelli, 2001. "Bad Politicians," NBER Working Papers 8532, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:erp:harvar:p0040 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sousa, Pedro A. B. de, 2001. "Independent and Accountable Central Banks and the European Central Bank," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 5, pages -, 07.
- Adam McCarty, 2001. "Governance Institutions and Incentive Structures in Vietnam," Public Economics 0110002, EconWPA.
- Sonia Falconieri, 2001. "The Impact of Lobbying on the Allocation of Political Authority," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 01-084/1, Tinbergen Institute.