Report NEP-POL-2001-08-30This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:lev:levppb:29 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David S. Lee, 2001. "The Electoral Advantage to Incumbency and Voters' Valuation of Politicians' Experience: A Regression Discontinuity Analysis of Elections to the U.S..," NBER Working Papers 8441, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sanjit Dhami, 2001. "The Political Economy of Redistribution Under Asymmetric Information," Game Theory and Information 0108001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:fth:jonhop:452 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- J. Mark Ramseyer & Eric B. Rasmusen, 2001. "When are Judges and Bureaucrats Left Independent? Theory and History from Imperial Japan, Postwar Japan, and the United States," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-126, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.