Report NEP-PKE-2021-04-19This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jonathan F. Cogliano, 2021. "Marx's Equalized Rate of Exploitation," Working Papers 2021-01, University of Massachusetts Boston, Economics Department.
- O'Sullivan, Mary, 2021. "History as heresy: unlearning the lessons of economic orthodoxy," Working Papers unige:150852, University of Geneva, Paul Bairoch Institute of Economic History.
- Frank Veneroso & Mark Pasquali, 2021. "The Souk Al-Manakh: The Anatomy of a Pure Price-Chasing Bubble," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_987, Levy Economics Institute.
- Elaine Agyemang Tontoh, 2021. "The Triple Day Thesis: Theorizing Motherhood within Marxist Economic Theory and Marxist Feminist Social Reproduction Theory," Working Papers 2108, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Shin-Ichiro Inaba, 2021. "The Struggle with Inequality," Papers 2104.07379, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2021.
- Thouraya Bahri & Aditya Singh, 2021. "COVID-19 and the Impact on Debt: Policy Implications," Working Papers 2107, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Sébastien Charles & Thomas Dallery & Jonathan Marie, 2021. "Covid-19 and interweaving of crises: Restoring Keynesianism in order to rebuild macroeconomic policy [Covid-19 et imbrication des crises : réhabiliter le keynésianisme pour refonder la politique ma," Post-Print hal-03148074, HAL.