Report NEP-PKE-2020-12-21This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Christos Pierros & Nikolaos Rodousakis & Gennaro Zezza, 2020. "What's Ahead for the Greek Economy?," Economics Strategic Analysis Archive sa_12_20, Levy Economics Institute.
- Amitesh Saha, 2020. "Decision making in Economics -- a behavioral approach," Papers 2012.02968, arXiv.org.
- Le, Kien & Nguyen, My, 2020. "How Education Empowers Women in Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 104481, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peride K. Blind, 2020. "A post-SDG Summit governance primer: interlinking the institutional, peace and justice dimensions of SDG16 (2016–2019)," Working Papers 165, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Thomas Blanchet & Lucas Chancel & Amory Gethin, 2020. "Why Is Europe More Equal Than the United States?," World Inequality Lab Working Papers halshs-03022133, HAL.
- Drechsel, Franza & Engels, Bettina & Schäfer, Mirka, 2019. ""The mines make us poor": Large-scale mining in Burkina Faso," GLOCON Country Report Series 2, Freie Universität Berlin, Junior Research Group "Global Change – Local Conflicts?" (GLOCON).