Report NEP-PKE-2020-04-13This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexander Williams, 2020. "Stabilizing State and Local Budgets through the Pandemic and Beyond," Economics Policy Note Archive 20-2, Levy Economics Institute.
- Fanti, Lucrezia & Zamparelli, Luca, 2020. "The Paradox of Thrift in the Two-Sector Kaleckian Growth Model," MPRA Paper 99210, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heise, Arne, 2019. "Post-Keynesian Economics - Challenging the Neo-Classical Mainstream," MPRA Paper 99280, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heise, Arne & Serfraz Khan, Ayesha, 2019. "The Welfare State and Liberal Democracy - A Political Economy Approach," MPRA Paper 99279, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jonathan M. Harris, 2019. "Responding to Economic and Ecological Deficits," GDAE Working Papers 19-01, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Tanweer Akram, 2020. "A Simple Model of the Long-Term Interest Rate," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_951, Levy Economics Institute.
- William, Lazonick, 2020. "Is the most unproductive firm the foundation of the most efficient economy? Penrosian learning confronts the Neoclassical fallacy," MPRA Paper 99171, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pierre Kohler & Francis Cripps, 2018. "Do Trade and Investment (Agreements) Foster Development or Inequality?," GDAE Working Papers 18-03, GDAE, Tufts University.
- , 2020. "Fight the Pandemic, Save the Economy: Lessons from the 1918 Flu," Liberty Street Economics 20200327, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.