Report NEP-PKE-2019-09-30This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heise, Arne, 2019. "Neo-Kaleckian and neo-Marxian regime research: A promising scientific research programme or a scientific cul-de-sac?," Discussion Papers 74, University of Hamburg, Centre for Economic and Sociological Studies (CESS/ZÖSS).
- Alberto Bagnai & Christian Alexander Mongeau Ospina, 2017. "Neoclassical versus Post-Keynesian Explanations of the Pre-Great Recession Productivity Slowdown: Panel Evidence," a/ Working Papers Series 1704, Italian Association for the Study of Economic Asymmetries, Rome (Italy).
- Mehrdad Vahabi, 2019. "A Review of Rent-seekers, Profits, Wages and Inequality, The Top 20%, 2019 by Peter Mihalyi and Ivan Szelenyi," CEPN Working Papers 2019-07, Centre d'Economie de l'Université de Paris Nord.
- Gander, Sascha, 2019. "The European economic crisis from 2007 onwards in the context of a global crisis of over-production of capital - a Marxian monetary theory of value interpretation," IPE Working Papers 125/2019, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Elisabeth Paul & Oriane Bodson & Valéry Ridde, 2019. "Performance-based financing is not backed by credible theoretical justifications," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/293226, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ederer, Stefan & Rehm, Miriam, 2019. "Wealth inequality and aggregate demand," Ecological Economic Papers 30, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Frolov, Daniil, 2019. "From institutions to extitutions to the post-institutional theory of institutional anomalies," MPRA Paper 95960, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Sep 2019.