Report NEP-PKE-2018-04-02This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sebastian Edwards, 2018. "Keynes on the Sequencing of Economic Policy: Recovery and Reform in 1933," NBER Working Papers 24367, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yoann Verger, 2018. "First steps for a Sraffian ecological economics. An answer to Martins' “The Classical Circular Economy, Sraffian Ecological Economics and the Capabilities Approach”," Working Papers hal-01700228, HAL.
- Ansuk Jeong, 2017. "Teaching Behavioral Economics in Psychology," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 5908099, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Clovis Freire, 2017. "Promoting structural transformation: strategic diversification vs. laissez-faire approach," Working Papers 151, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Agnès Labrousse & Sandrine Michel, 2017. "Accumulation regimes," Post-Print hal-01719977, HAL.
- Yoann Verger, 2018. "Sraffa and Manara: the mystery of the last article of Piero Sraffa," Working Papers hal-01700137, HAL.
- Clovis Freire, 2017. "Economic Diversification: Explaining the pattern of diversification in the global economy and its implications for fostering diversification in poorer countries," Working Papers 150, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Miguel Vazquez, 2018. "Institutional dynamics in an economy seen as a complex adaptive system," IEFE Working Papers 104, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- S. Nazrul Islam & Kenneth Iversen, 2018. "From “Structural Change” to “Transformative Change”: Rationale and Implications," Working Papers 155, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Matthew Rognlie & Ludwig Straub & Adrien Auclert, 2017. "The Intertemporal Keynesian Cross," 2017 Meeting Papers 1587, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- S. Nazrul Islam & John Winkel, 2017. "Climate Change and Social Inequality," Working Papers 152, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Claudia Kettner-Marx & Daniela Kletzan-Slamanig, 2018. "Carbon Taxes from an Economic Perspective," WIFO Working Papers 554, WIFO.
- Hyeongwoo Kim, 2018. "Fiscal Policy, Wages, and Jobs in the U.S," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2018-02, Department of Economics, Auburn University.