Report NEP-PKE-2018-03-19This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heise, Arne & Pusch, Toralf, 2018. "Introducing minimum wages in Germany: Employment effects in a post Keynesian perspective," Discussion Papers 68, University of Hamburg, Centre for Economic and Sociological Studies (CESS/ZÖSS).
- Heise, Arne, 2018. "Reclaiming the university: Transforming economics as a discipline," Discussion Papers 67, University of Hamburg, Centre for Economic and Sociological Studies (CESS/ZÖSS).
- J. W. Mason, 2018. "Income Distribution, Household Debt, and Aggregate Demand: A Critical Assessment," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_901, Levy Economics Institute.
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Joel Rabinovich & Niall Reddy, 2018. "Distribution, wealth and demand regimes in historical perspective. USA, UK, France and Germany, 1855-2010," Working Papers PKWP1805, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Robert C. Allen, 2017. "Absolute Poverty: When Necessity Displaces Desire REVISED," Working Papers 20170005, New York University Abu Dhabi, Department of Social Science, revised Jun 2017.
- Roberto Veneziani & Naoki Yoshihara, 2017. "The theory of exploitation as the unequal exchange of labour," Working Papers 824, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Maurício C. Coutinho & Carlos Eduardo Suprinyak, 2018. "Steuart, Smith, and the ‘system of commerce’: international trade and monetary theory in late-18th century british political economy," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 575, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Quentin Couix, 2018. "The role of natural resources in production: Georgescu-Roegen/ Daly versus Solow/ Stiglitz," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01702401, HAL.
- Parisotto, Aurelio. & Ray, Nikhil., 2017. "Rethinking macroeconomic policies for full employment and inclusive growth some elements," ILO Working Papers 994975693202676, International Labour Organization.
- Benos, Nikos & Kammas, Pantelis, 2018. "Workers of the world unite (or not?) The effect of ethnic diversity on the participation in trade unions," MPRA Paper 84880, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ines A. Ferreira, 2018. "An empirical analysis of state fragility and growth: The impact of state ineffectiveness and political violence," WIDER Working Paper Series 029, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Giovanni Dosi & Marcelo C. Pereira & Andrea Roventini & Maria Enrica Virgillito, 2018. "What If Supply-Side Policies Are Not Enough? The Perverse Interaction Of Flexibility And Austerity," Working Papers 0031, ASTRIL - Associazione Studi e Ricerche Interdisciplinari sul Lavoro.
- Matheus R. Grasselli & Aditya Maheshwari, 2018. "Testing a Goodwin model with general capital accumulation rate," Papers 1803.01536, arXiv.org.