Report NEP-PKE-2018-01-01This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ernani Teixeira Torres Filho & Norberto Montani Martins & Caroline Yukari Miaguti, 2017. "Minsky's Financial Fragility: An Empirical Analysis of Electricity Distribution Companies in Brazil (2007-15)," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_896, Levy Economics Institute.
- Giovanni Scarano, 2017. "Long-Term Stagnation And Financialisation. A Theoretical Comparison Between Kaleckian And Neo-Marxist Approaches," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0231, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Baccaro, Lucio & Howell, Chris, 2017. "Unhinged: Industrial relations liberalization and capitalist instability," MPIfG Discussion Paper 17/19, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Saverio M. Fratini, 2017. "Is Marx’S Absolute Rent Due To A Monopoly Price?," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0229, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Ajit Zacharias, 2017. "How Time Deficits and Hidden Poverty Undermine the Sustainable Development Goals," Economics Policy Note Archive 17-4, Levy Economics Institute.
- François-Xavier de Vaujany & Nathalie Mitev & Matthew Smith & Isabelle Walsh, 2017. "Renewing Literature Reviews in MIS Research? A Critical Realist Approach," Working Papers hal-01648133, HAL.