Report NEP-PKE-2015-09-18This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Razmi, Arslan, 2015. "Growth and Distribution in Low Income Economies: Modifying Post Keynesian Analysis in Light of Theory and History," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2015-16, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Ryoo, Soon & Skott, Peter, 2015. "Fiscal and monetary policy rules in an unstable economy," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2015-15, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Yoann Verger, 2015. "Sraffa and ecological economics," Working Papers hal-01193070, HAL.
- Skott, Peter & Ryoo, Soon, 2015. "Functional finance and intergenerational distribution in a Keynesian OLG model," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2015-13, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Wouter Den Haan & Pontus Rendahl & Markus Riegler, 2015. "Unemployment (Fears) and Deflationary Spirals," Discussion Papers 1521, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Yoann Verger, 2015. "Sraffa and the environment," Working Papers hal-01186009, HAL.
- Aldy, Joseph Edgar, 2014. "The Crucial Role of Policy Surveillance in International Climate Policy," Scholarly Articles 22509395, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Yoann Verger, 2015. "A Critique of Attempts to Introduce Hotelling's rule in Sraffa's Theory," Working Papers hal-01193072, HAL.
- Hiroshi Onishi, 2015. "Non-Western Marxist Traditions in Northeast Asia," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2015-001, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- Clara Elisabetta Mattei, 2015. "The Guardians of Capitalism: International Consensus and Fascist Technocratic Implementation of Austerity," LEM Papers Series 2015/23, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Clark, William C., 2015. "London: A Multi-Century Struggle for Sustainable Development in an Urban Environment," Scholarly Articles 22356529, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Eduard Braun, 2015. "The Theory of Capital as a Theory of Capitalism – Hidden Austrian Contributions to a Historically Specific Approach to Capital," TUC Working Papers in Economics 0015, Abteilung für Volkswirtschaftslehre, Technische Universität Clausthal (Department of Economics, Technical University Clausthal).
- Bergh, Andreas & Mirkina, Irina & Nilsson, Therese, 2015. "Pushed by Poverty or by Institutions? Determinants of Global Migration Flows," Working Paper Series 1077, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Marta Berni, 2014. "Methodological issues in case-study approach in evaluation and survey," ERES eres2014_edu_104, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Martin Paldam, 2015. "The rational economist in research: A model," Economics Working Papers 2015-16, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Paul Ryan & Clare Branigan, 2015. "The Irish Real Estate Bubble: A Behavioral Finance Perspective," ERES eres2015_159, European Real Estate Society (ERES).