Report NEP-PKE-2015-08-30This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shinya Fujita, 2015. "Mark-up Pricing, Sectoral Dynamics, and the Traverse Process in a Two-Sector Kaleckian Economy," Discussion papers e-15-005, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Ramirez, Miguel D., 2014. "Credit, Indebtedness, and Speculation in the Marxian Paradigm: A Reassessment," Working Papers 134, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Yoann Verger, 2015. "Sraffa and ecological economics: review of the literature," Working Papers hal-01182894, HAL.
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 2015. "Directed Technical Change and Capital Deepening: A Reconsideration of Kaldor’s Technical Progress Function," Discussion Papers in Economics 25169, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Alesina, Alberto F & Giuliano, Paola, 2015. "Culture and Institutions," CEPR Discussion Papers 10773, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2015. "Towards a General Theory of Deep Downturns," NBER Working Papers 21444, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tianhao Zhi, 2015. "A Critique of Modern Money Theory and the Disequilibrium Dynamics of Banking and Government Finance," Working Paper Series 184, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Douglas L. Campbell, 2015. "Measurement Matters: Productivity-Adjusted Weighted Average Relative Price Indices," Working Papers w0216, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Panicos O. Demetriades & Peter L. Rousseau, 2015. "The Changing Face of Financial Development," Discussion Papers in Economics 15/20, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Sabiou Inoua, 2015. "The Intrinsic Instability of Financial Markets," Papers 1508.02203, arXiv.org.
- Christian Zimmermann, 2015. "On the Need for a Replication Journal," Working Papers 2015-16, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.