Report NEP-PKE-2015-01-31This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Michalis Nikiforos & Gennaro Zezza, 2014. "Is Greece Heading For a Recovery?," Economics Strategic Analysis Archive sa_dec_14, Levy Economics Institute.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2015. "Essentials of Constructive Heterodoxy: The Market," MPRA Paper 61236, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giuseppe Conti, 2015. "The two “third ways” of capitalism: macroeconomic versus microeconomic regulation. A critical view," Discussion Papers 2015/195, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Markus P. A. Schneider & Daniele Tavani, 2015. "Tale of Two Ginis in the United States, 1921-2012," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_826, Levy Economics Institute.
- Jordà, Òscar & Taylor, Alan M., 2014. "The time for austerity: Estimating the average treatment effect of fiscal policy," SAFE Working Paper Series 79, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Paul de Grauwe & Yuemei Ji, 2013. "How much fiscal discipline in a monetary union," Special Conference Papers 21, Bank of Greece.
- Mariana Mazzucato, 2015. "Building the Entrepreneurial State: A New Framework for Envisioning and Evaluating a Mission-oriented Public Sector," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_824, Levy Economics Institute.
- Francesco Farina, 2015. "Development theory and poverty. A review," Working Papers 46-2015, Macerata University, Department of Studies on Economic Development (DiSSE), revised Jan 2015.
- Felice, Emanuele, 2015. "The Misty Grail: The Search for a Comprehensive Measure of Development and the Reasons of GDP Primacy," MPRA Paper 61095, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Palea, Vera, 2014. "Financial Reporting for Varieties of Capitalism: The Case Against a Single Set of International Financial Reporting Standards," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201442, University of Turin.
- Das-Gupta, Arindam, 2014. "Fiscal Resources for Inclusive Growth," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 416, Asian Development Bank.
- Miles S. Kimball, 2015. "Cognitive Economics," NBER Working Papers 20834, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.