Report NEP-PKE-2014-03-30This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 2014. "Directed Technical Change and Capital Deepening: A Reconsideration of Kaldor’s Technical Progress Function," Discussion Papers in Economics 18993, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Jochen Hartwig, 2014. "“Relative Movements of Real Wages and Output” – How does Keynes’s 1939 essay relate to his Principle of Effective Demand?," KOF Working papers 14-355, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Andrew Hughes Hallett & Ansgar Rannenberg & Sven Schreiber, 2014. "New Keynesian versus old Keynesian government spending multipliers - A comment," CDMA Working Paper Series 201404, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2014. "Profit for Marxists," MPRA Paper 54800, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Améziane Ferguene, 2014. "Growth and Development: The New Role of the State in the Context of Globalization," Post-Print halshs-00959749, HAL.
- Theodore J. Joyce & Sean Crockett & David A. Jaeger & Onur Altindag & Stephen D. O'Connell, 2014. "Does Classroom Time Matter? A Randomized Field Experiment of Hybrid and Traditional Lecture Formats in Economics," NBER Working Papers 20006, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.