Report NEP-PKE-2013-12-15This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nguena, Christian Lambert, 2010. "Rethinking Pro-Growth Monetary Policy in Africa: Monetarist versus Keynesian Approach," MPRA Paper 52100, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Dec 2013.
- Philip Pilkington, 2013. "The Continued Relevance of Tax-backed Bonds in a Post-OMT Eurozone," Economics Policy Note Archive 13-10, Levy Economics Institute.
- Jorg Bibow, 2013. "Lost at Sea: The Euro Needs a Euro Treasury," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_780, Levy Economics Institute.
- Kevin D. Hoover, 2012. "Was Harrod Right?," Center for the History of Political Economy Working Paper Series 2012-01, Center for the History of Political Economy.
- John List, 2013. "Using field experiments to change the template of how we teach economics," Artefactual Field Experiments 00389, The Field Experiments Website.
- Bruce Caldwell, 2012. "Remembering Mark Blaug," Center for the History of Political Economy Working Paper Series 2012-06, Center for the History of Political Economy.
- Item repec:pri:indrel:dsp01j9602063p is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Maurice Obstfeld & Kenneth Rogoff & Ben Bernanke & Kenneth Rogoff, "undated". "The Six Major Puzzles in International Macroeconomics: Is there a Common Cause?," Working Paper 32326, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Scott, James & Spencer, Liz, 2013. "School meets street: exploring the links between low achievement, school exclusion and youth crime among African-Caribbean boys in London," ISER Working Paper Series 2013-25, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Alan Manning, 2013. "Lovely and lousy jobs," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 398, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.