Report NEP-PKE-2012-09-22This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yun Kim, 2012. "Emulation and Consumer Debt: Implications of Keeping-Up with the Joneses," Working Papers 1208, Trinity College, Department of Economics.
- Altman, Morris, 2012. "Behavioural economics perspectives: Implications for policy and financial literacy," Working Paper Series 2195, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Avner Offer, 2012. "A Warrant for Pain: Caveat Emptor vs. the Duty of Care in American Medicine, c. 1970-2010," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _102, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Avner Offer, 2012. "Self-interest, Sympathy and the Invisible Hand: From Adam Smith to Market Liberalism," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _101, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- De Koning, Kees, 2012. "When Capitalism no longer works - a Profit Warning," MPRA Paper 41331, University Library of Munich, Germany.