Report NEP-PKE-2011-11-28This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Deepankar Basu & Ramaa Vasudevan, 2011. "Technology, Distribution and the Rate of Profit in the US Economy: Understanding the Current Crisis," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2011-32, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Hugo Benítez-Silva & Eva Cárceles-Poveda & Selçuk Eren, 2011. "Effects of Legal and Unauthorized Immigration on the U.S. Social Security System," Working Papers wp250, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Streeck, Wolfgang, 2011. "The crisis in context democratic capitalism and its contradictions," MPIfG Discussion Paper 11/15, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Perotti, Roberto, 2011. "The "Austerity Myth": Gain without Pain?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8658, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yoshihara, Naoki & Roberto Veneziani, 2011. "Exploitation of Labour and Exploitation of Commodities: A "New Interpretation"," Discussion Paper Series 556, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Leo Michelis, 2011. "The Greek Debt Crisis: Suggested Solutions and Reforms," Professional Reports 01_11, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Nabeshima, Kaoru, 2011. "Growth strategies in a greener world," IDE Discussion Papers 314, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Rébecca Steward, 2011. "Independent Human Rights Institutions for Children and the Committee on the Rights of the Child Reporting Process," Papers inwopa646, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Mwangi wa Githinji, 2011. "Land, Poverty and Human Development in Kenya," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2011-30, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.