Report NEP-PKE-2011-10-09This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philip Arestis & Michail Karouglou & Kostas Mouratidis, 2011. "Monetary Policy Preferences of the European Monetary Union and the UK," Working Papers 2011019, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Rodrik, Dan, 2011. "The Future of Economic Convergence," Working Paper Series rwp11-033, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- C. J. Polychroniou, 2011. "An Unblinking Glance at a National Catastrophe and the Potential Dissolution of the Eurozone: Greece’s Debt Crisis in Context," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_688, Levy Economics Institute.
- Marjit, Sugata & Mandal, Biswajit, 2011. "Conspicuous Consumption, Social Status and Measures of Poverty – An Example," MPRA Paper 33745, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2011.
- Gustavo Britto & João Prates Romero, 2011. "Modelos kaldorianos de crescimento e suas extensões contemporâneas," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 449, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais, revised Jul 2013.