Report NEP-PKE-2011-06-18This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniela Gabor, 2011. "Paradigm shift? A critique of the IMF’s new approach to capital controls," Working Papers 1109, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Edgardo Sica, 2010. "Innovations And Sustainable Development: Neoclassical Versus Evolutionary Approach," Quaderni DSEMS 08-2010, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Doraisami, Anita, 2011. "The Global Financial Crisis: Countercyclical Fiscal Policy Issues and Challenges in Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, and Singapore," ADBI Working Papers 288, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Item repec:pri:crcwel:1312 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pri:cepsud:1306 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pri:indrel:1309 is not listed on IDEAS anymore