Report NEP-PKE-2011-04-16This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dean Baker & David Rosnick, 2011. "The Ryan Medicare Plan: Winners and Losers," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2011-08, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Thomas I. Palley, 2011. "Monetary Union Stability: The Economics of the Phillips Curve: Formation of Inflation Expectations versus Incorporation of Inflation Expectations," IMK Working Paper 4-2011, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Scott Fullwiler & L. Randall Wray, 2011. "It's Time to Rein In the Fed," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_117, Levy Economics Institute.
- John Schmitt & David Rosnick, 2011. "The Wage and Employment Impact of Minimum-Wage Laws in Three Cities," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2011-07, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- J Paul Dunne, 2011. "Military Spending, Growth, Development and Conflict," Working Papers 1105, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- João Antonio de Paula & Hugo E. A. da Gama Cerqueira & Alexandre Mendes Cunha & Carlos Eduardo Suprinyak & Leonardo Gomes de Deus & Eduardo da Motta e Albuquerque & Guilherme Habib Santos Curi & Marco, 2011. "Marx in 1869: Notebook B113, The Economist and The Money Market Review," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td417, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Solava Ibrahim, 2011. "Poverty, aspirations and wellbeing: afraid to aspire and unable to reach a better life – voices from Egypt," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 14111, BWPI, The University of Manchester.