Report NEP-PKE-2009-07-03This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Edward Nell, Willi Semmler, 2009. "WP 2009-10 After Hubris, Smoke and Mirrors, The Downward Spiral: Financial and real markets pull each other down; how can policy reverse this?," SCEPA working paper series. 2009-10, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Røgeberg, Ole Jørgen, 2009. "Taking Absurd Theories Seriously 3 essays on Rational Choice Theory and Welfare Analysis," HERO Online Working Paper Series 2004:12, University of Oslo, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Sarah Edwards, 2009. "A New Debt Crisis? Assessing the Impact of the Financial Crisis on Developing Countries," Working Papers id:2044, eSocialSciences.
- Clive L Spash, 2009. "Social Ecological Economics," Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series 2009-08, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems.
- Robert Shelburne, 2009. "The ABCs of Global Warming," UNECE Annual Report Economic Essays 2009_2, UNECE.