Report NEP-PKE-2009-04-18This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Greg Hannsgen, 2009. "Recent Rise in Federal Government and Federal Reserve Liabilities--Antidote to a Speculative Hangover," Economics Strategic Analysis Archive sa_apr_09_2, Levy Economics Institute.
- Martin Shubik, 2009. "A Crisis in Coordination and Competence," Economics Policy Note Archive 09-4, Levy Economics Institute.
- Martin Shubik, 2009. "A Proposal for a Federal Employment Reserve Authority," Economics Policy Note Archive 09-5, Levy Economics Institute.
- J. Stan Metcalfe & John Foster, 2009. "Evolutionary Growth Theory," Discussion Papers Series 388, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Nathan Nunn, 2009. "The Importance of History for Economic Development," NBER Working Papers 14899, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicolas Bouleau, 2008. "Du pluralisme dans la science," Working Papers halshs-00374576, HAL.