Report NEP-PKE-2009-01-17This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Clive L Spash & Heinz Schandl, 2009. "Growth, the Environment and Keynes: Reflections on Two Heterodox Schools of Thought," Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series 2009-01, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems.
- Philip Arestis & Alexander Mihailov, 2008. "Classifying Monetary Economics: Fields and Methods from Past to Future," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2008-64, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Dean Baker, 2009. "Spending Versus Tax Cuts: Who Pays the Cost of Political Compromise?," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2009-01, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Ulrich Witt, 2008. "Symbolic Consumption and the Social Construction of Product Characteristics," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2008-15, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Yuemei JI, 2008. "Identity and educational choice: a behavioral approach," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces0830, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.