Report NEP-PKE-2008-10-07This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Erixon, Lennart, 2008. "A Social Innovation or a Product of Its Time? The Rehn-Meidner Model’s Relation to Contemporary Economics and the Stockholm School," Research Papers in Economics 2008:8, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Melania Michetti, 2008. "When Consumption Generates Social Capital: Creating Room for Manoeuvre for Pro-Poor Policies," Working Papers 88, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Mansoob Murshed, 2008. "Social Contracts, Civil Conflicts and International Peacemaking," Policy Briefings 4, MICROCON - A Micro Level Analysis of Violent Conflict.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765013318 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lucjan T. Orlowski, 2008. "Stages of the Ongoing Global Financial Crisis: Is There a Wandering Asset Bubble?," IWH Discussion Papers 11, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Tom Truyts, 2008. "Social status in economic theory: a review," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0821, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Howard Petith, 2008. "Reversal of Opinion: The Implications of the Work of Acemoglu and Robinson for Marxist Thought," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 754.08, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Alessandro Innocenti, 2008. "How can a psychologist inform economics? The strange case of Sidney Siegel," Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID) University of Siena 0808, Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID), University of Siena.
- Patrick Honohan, 2008. "Risk Management and the Costs of the Banking Crisis," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp262, IIIS.