Report NEP-PKE-2008-05-31This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Niamh Hardiman & Patrick Murphy & Orlaith Burke, 2008. "The Politics of Economic Adjustment in a Liberal Market Economy: the Social Compensation Hypothesis Revisited," Working Papers 200806, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Brannback, Malin & Krueger, Norris & Carsrud, Alan & Elfving, Jennie, 2007. ""Trying" to be Entrepreneurial," MPRA Paper 8814, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pillai N., Vijayamohanan, 2008. "In Quest of Truth: The War of Methods in Economics," MPRA Paper 8866, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Niamh Hardiman, 2007. "Governing the Economy," Working Papers 200739, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Kevin H. O’Rourke & Leandro Prados de la Escosura & Guillaume Daudin, 2008. "Trade and Empire, 1700-1870," Trinity Economics Papers tep0208, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics, revised May 2008.
- Lyttkens, Carl Hampus, 2008. "Institutions, taxation, and market relationships in ancient Athens," Working Papers 2008:9, Lund University, Department of Economics.