Report NEP-PKE-2008-03-08This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philip Arestis & Elisabetta De Antoni, 2007. "Rediscovering Fiscal Policy Through Minskyan Eyes," Department of Economics Working Papers 0731, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Davidson, Paul, 2008. "How To Solve The U.S. Housing Problem and Avoid A Recession: A Revived HOLC and RTC," MPRA Paper 7427, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khan, Haider, 2008. "Friedman’s Methodology: A Puzzle and A Proposal for Generating Useful Debates through Causal Comparisons (with a postscript on positive vs. normative theories)," MPRA Paper 7458, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2008.
- Item repec:lec:leecon:08/7 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:umaror:2008001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore