Report NEP-PKE-2006-11-25This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas I. Palley, 2006. "Rethinking Trade and Trade Policy: Gomory, Baumol, and Samuelson on Comparative Advantage," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_86, Levy Economics Institute.
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Gennaro Zezza & Greg Hannsgen, 2006. "Can Global Imbalances Continue?: Policies for the U.S. Economy," Economics Strategic Analysis Archive sa_nov_06, Levy Economics Institute.
- Korkut A. Erturk, 2006. "On the Minskyan Business Cycle," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_474, Levy Economics Institute.
- Giuseppe Fontana, 2006. "The "New Consensus" View of Monetary Policy: A New Wicksellian Connection?," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_476, Levy Economics Institute.
- Alfonso Palacio-Vera, 2006. "On Lower-bound Traps: A Framework for the Analysis of Monetary Policy in the ÒAgeÓ of Central Banks," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_478, Levy Economics Institute.
- Jeffery Carpenter & Juan Camilo Cardenas, 2006. "Behavioural Development Economics: Lessons from field labs in the developing world," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0616, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Alma Romero-Barrutieta & Eric V. Clifton, 2006. "Institutions versus Geography; Subnational Evidence from the United States," IMF Working Papers 06/169, .