Report NEP-PKE-2006-04-22This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Greg Hannsgen, 2006. "A Random Walk Down Maple Lane?: A Critique of Neoclassical Consumption Theory with Reference to Housing Wealth," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_445, Levy Economics Institute.
- Item repec:sap:spesar:01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Johannes P. Jütting & Christian Morrisson, 2005. "Changing Social Institutions to Improve the Status of Women in Developing Countries," OECD Development Centre Policy Briefs 27, OECD Publishing.
- Jean-Paul Fitoussi, 2006. "Macroeconomic Policies and Institutions," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2006-06, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Item repec:erp:jeanmo:p0166 is not listed on IDEAS anymore