Report NEP-PKE-2005-03-06This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thilo Pausch, 2005. "Credit Risk, Credit Rationing, and the Role of Banks: The Case of Risk Averse Lenders," Discussion Paper Series 271, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Werner Hölzl, 2005. "The evolutionary theory of the firm: Routines, complexity and change," Working Papers geewp46, Vienna University of Economics and Business Research Group: Growth and Employment in Europe: Sustainability and Competitiveness.
- Item repec:rtv:ceiswp:202 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chih Ming Tan, 2005. "No One True Path: Uncovering the Interplay between Geography, Institutions, and Fractionalization in Economic Development," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0512, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Andreas Pyka & Giorgio Fagiolo, 2005. "Agent-Based Modelling: A Methodology for Neo-Schumpeterian Economics," Discussion Paper Series 272, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.