Report NEP-PKE-2004-08-31This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew Leigh & Justin Wolfers & Eric Zitzewitz, 2003. "What Do Financial Markets Think of War in Iraq?," NBER Working Papers 9587, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daron Acemoglu & Simon Johnson & James Robinson, 2004. "Institutions as the Fundamental Cause of Long-Run Growth," NBER Working Papers 10481, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- R. Quentin Grafton & Frank Jotzo & Merrilyn Wasson, 2004. "Financing Sustainable Development : Country Undertakings and Rights for Environmental Sustainability (CURES)," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 0403, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- Dirk Krueger & Fabrizio Perri, 2003. "On the Welfare Consequences of the Increase in Inequality in the United States," NBER Working Papers 9993, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rajeev Dehejia & Adriana Lleras-Muney, 2003. "Why Does Financial Development Matter? The United States from 1900 to 1940," NBER Working Papers 9551, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.