Report NEP-PKE-2002-07-31This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tim Besley, 2002. "Political institutions and policy choices: evidence from the United States," IFS Working Papers W02/13, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Sebastian Edwards & I. Igal Magendzo, 2002. "Dollarization and Economic Performance: What Do We Really Know?," Working Papers 65, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Item repec:rtv:ceiswp:169 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wop:wobaps:2854 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:rtv:ceiswp:139 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:rtv:ceiswp:157 is not listed on IDEAS anymore