Report NEP-PKE-2002-04-03This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesca Castellani & Xavier Debrun, 2001. "Central Bank Independence and the Design of Fiscal Institutions," IMF Working Papers 01/205, International Monetary Fund.
- János Kornai, 1998. "The System Paradigm," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 278, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:0204 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Erik Oddvar Eriksen & John Erik Fossum, 2002. "Europe in Search of its Legitimacy - Assessing Strategies of Legitimation," ARENA Working Papers 38, ARENA.
- Berk, Jan Marc, 2001. "New economy, old central banks? Monetary transmission in a new economic environment," Serie Research Memoranda 0032, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Item repec:dgr:unuint:200201 is not listed on IDEAS anymore