Report NEP-PKE-2002-03-14This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John T. Cuddington & Rodney Ludema & Shamila A Jayasuriya, 2002. "Prebisch-Singer Redux," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 140, Central Bank of Chile.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1989. "On the Sequencing of Structural Reforms," NBER Working Papers 3138, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:1997-38 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:1998-56 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Norman Loayza & Romain Ranciere, 2002. "Financial Development, Financial Fragility, and Growth," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 145, Central Bank of Chile.
- Eduardo Pol & Peter Carroll & Paul Robertson, 2001. "A New Taxonomy of Economic sectors With a View to Policy Implications," Economics Working Papers WP01-01, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Jan Hanousek & Gerard Roland, 2001. "Banking Passivity And Regulatory Failure In Emerging Markets: Theory And Evidence From The Czech Republic," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 424, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.