Report NEP-PKE-1998-10-15This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Huw Lloyd-Ellis & Nicolas Marceau, 1998. "Getting Over the Hump: A Theory of Crime, Credit and Accumulation," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 65, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Item repec:fip:fedrwp:98-5 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Roger Lagunoff & Stacey L. Schreft, 1998. "A model of financial fragility," Research Working Paper 98-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Erica Groshen & David Levine, 1998. "The rise and decline(?) of U.S. internal labor markets," Research Paper 9819, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- V. V. Chari & Patrick J. Kehoe, 1998. "Optimal fiscal and monetary policy," Staff Report 251, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.