Report NEP-PBE-2019-07-29This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lakuma, Corti Paul, 2019. "Attracting Investments Using Tax Incentives in Uganda: The Effective Tax," Research Series 291791, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC).
- Tomoyuki Nakajima, 2019. "Optimal taxation with directed search and moral hazard," CIGS Working Paper Series 19-005E, The Canon Institute for Global Studies.
- Miguel Almunia & David López-Rodríguez, 2019. "The elasticity of taxable income in Spain: 1999-2014," Working Papers 1924, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Uchida, Yuki & Ono, Tetsuo, 2019. "Political Economy of Taxation, Debt Ceilings, and Growth," MPRA Paper 95134, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Floriana Cerniglia - Enzo Dia - Andrew Hughes Hallett, 2018. "Fiscal sustainability vs. fiscal stability: tax and debt under entitlement spending," CRANEC - Working Papers del Centro di Ricerche in Analisi economica e sviluppo economico internazionale crn1801, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Centro di Ricerche in Analisi economica e sviluppo economico internazionale (CRANEC).
- Esteban García-Miralles & Nezih Guner & Roberto Ramos, 2019. "The Spanish personal income tax: facts and parametric estimates," Working Papers 1907, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Wei Cui & Nigar Hashimzade, 2019. "The Digital Services Tax as a Tax on Location-Specific Rent," CESifo Working Paper Series 7737, CESifo Group Munich.
- Fenge, Robert & Friese, Max, 2019. "Should unemployment insurance be centralized in a state union?," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 162, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Gawehn, Vanessa & Müller, Jens, 2019. "Tax avoidance - are banks any different?," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 239, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Fabien Candau & Jacques Le Cacheux, 2018. "Taming Tax Competition with a European Corporate Income Tax," Post-Print hal-02138622, HAL.
- Matteo Picchio & Raffaella Santolini, 2019. "Fiscal rules and budget forecast errors of Italian Municipalities," Working Papers 438, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- González-Chapela, Jorge & Ortega-Lapiedra, Raquel, 2019. "Reform of the Personal Income Tax in Spain: Effects on internal mobility of the unemployed," MPRA Paper 95308, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David R. Agrawal & David E. Wildasin, 2019. "Sales Taxation, Spatial Agglomeration, and the Internet," CESifo Working Paper Series 7742, CESifo Group Munich.
- Zhenqian Huang & Lena Kaiser, 2019. "Asia and the Pacific: Shaping future tax policies in a digital era," MPDD Policy Briefs PB102, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Gadenne, Lucie & Nandi, Tushar K. & Rathelot, Roland, 2019. "Taxation and Supplier Networks: Evidence from India," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 428, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).