Report NEP-PBE-2019-05-27This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Henrekson, Magnus & Johansson, Dan & Stenkula, Mikael, 2019. "The Rise and Decline of Industrial Foundations as Controlling Owners of Swedish Listed Firms: The Role of Tax Incentives," Working Paper Series 1279, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 03 Mar 2020.
- Seth G. Benzell & Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Guillermo Lagarda & Yifan Ye, 2018. "Simulating U.S. Business Cash Flow Taxation in a 17-Region Global Model," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-312, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Hunt Allcott & Benjamin Lockwood & Dmitry Taubinsky, 2019. "Should We Tax Sugar-Sweetened Beverages? An Overview of Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 25842, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Takuya Obara & Shuichi Tsugawa, 2019. "Public good provision financed by nonlinear income tax under reduction of envy," Working Papers e130, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
- Geir H. M. Bjertnæs, 2019. "Efficient taxation of fuel and road use," Discussion Papers 905, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Amin Sokhanvar & Hasan Ulas Altiok & Glenn P. Jenkins, 2019. "The Political Economy of the Taxation of Individuals in North Cyprus," Development Discussion Papers 2019-01, JDI Executive Programs.
- Hunt Allcott & Benjamin Lockwood & Dmitry Taubinsky, 2019. "Regressive Sin Taxes, With an Application to the Optimal Soda Tax," NBER Working Papers 25841, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gorlin, Yuriy (Горлин, Юрий) & Grishina, Elena (Гришина, Елена) & Galieva, Nadezhda (Галиева, Надежда) & Kartseva, Marina (Карцева, Марина) & Fedorov, Vitaliy (Федоров, Виталий), 2019. "Introduction of a standard tax deduction for taxpayers with low incomes [Введение Стандартного Налогового Вычета Для Налогоплательщиков С Невысокими Доходами]," Working Papers 041907, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Feng Wei & Jean-François Wen, 2019. "The Optimal Turnover Threshold and Tax Rate for SMEs," IMF Working Papers 19/98, International Monetary Fund.
- Aria Ardalan & Sebastian G. Kessing, 2019. "Tax pass-through in the European beer market," CESifo Working Paper Series 7626, CESifo.
- De Neve, Jan-Emmanuel & Imbert, Clement & Spinnewijn, Johannes & Tsankova, Teodora & Luts, Maarten, 2019. "How to Improve Tax Compliance? Evidence from Population-wide Experiments in Belgium," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1194, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Fatás, Antonio & Ghosh, Atish & Panizza, Ugo & Presbitero, Andrea, 2019. "The Motives to Borrow," CEPR Discussion Papers 13735, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Santiago Acosta Ormaechea & Atsuyoshi Morozumi, 2019. "The Value Added Tax and Growth: Design Matters," IMF Working Papers 19/96, International Monetary Fund.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Felix Kubler & Andrey Polbin & Jeffrey D. Sachs & Simon Scheidegger, 2019. "Making Carbon Taxation A Generational Win Win," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-313, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Saroj Bhattarai & Jae Won Lee & Woong Yong Park & Choongryul Yang, 2019. "Macroeconomic effects of capital tax rate changes," CESifo Working Paper Series 7630, CESifo.
- Mathilde Godard & Pierre Koning & Maarten Lindeboom, 2019. "Targeting Disability Insurance Applications with Screening," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 19-036/V, Tinbergen Institute.