Report NEP-PBE-2018-10-08This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Johannes Hermle & Andreas Peichl, 2018. "Jointly Optimal Taxes for Different Types of Income," CESifo Working Paper Series 7248, CESifo Group Munich.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Roeder, Kerstin, 2018. "Income taxation of couples, spouses' labor supplies and the gender wage gap," TSE Working Papers 18-951, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Pablo Adrian Garlati Bertoldi, 2018. "Payroll Taxes, Social Security and Informality. The 2012 Tax Reform in Colombia," Vniversitas Económica 016722, Universidad Javeriana - Bogotá.
- Fabian Kindermann & Lukas Mayr & Dominik Sachs, 2018. "Inheritance Taxation and Wealth Effects on the Labor Supply of Heirs," Working Papers 2018-067, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Alexander Bick & Bettina Brüggemann & Nicola Fuchs-Schündeln & Hannah Paule-Paludkiewicz, 2018. "Long-term Changes in Married Couples’ Labor Supply and Taxes: Evidence from the US and Europe Since the 1980s," Working Papers 2018-069, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- George Hondroyiannis & Dimitrios Papaoikonomou, 2018. "Fiscal structural reforms: the effect of card payments on vat revenue in the euro area," Working Papers 249, Bank of Greece.
- Bakari, Sayef, 2018. "If France continues this strategy, taxes will destroy domestic investment and economic growth," MPRA Paper 88944, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karen Dynan, 2018. "Implications of Lower Trend Productivity Growth for Tax Policy," Working Paper Series WP18-11, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Louise Sheiner, 2018. "Effects of Low Productivity Growth on Fiscal Sustainability in the United States," Working Paper Series WP18-9, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Pilar Rey del Castillo & Jaime Villanueva-Garcia, 2018. "Linking Tax Morale and Personal Income Tax in Spain," CESifo Working Paper Series 7218, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hirota, Haruaki & Yunoue, Hideo, 2017. "The effects of the new fiscal rule and creative accounting: Empirical evidence from Japanese municipalities," MPRA Paper 89160, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gonzalo F. de-Córdoba & Benedetto Molinari & José L. Torres, 2018. "Public Debt Frontier. A toolkit for analyzing fiscal policy and debt sustainability," Working Paper series 18-36, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Vassilis Sarantides & Pantelis Kammas, 2017. "Democratisation and tax structure: Greece versus Europe from a historical perspective," Working Papers 17008, Economic History Society.
- Christofzik, Désirée & Feld, Lars P. & Reuter, Wolf Heinrich & Yeter, Mustafa, 2018. "Uniting European fiscal rules: How to strenghten the fiscal framework," Working Papers 04/2018, German Council of Economic Experts / Sachverständigenrat zur Begutachtung der gesamtwirtschaftlichen Entwicklung.
- Congressional Budget Office, 2017. "Trends in Spending by the Department of Defense for Operation and Maintenance," Reports 52156, Congressional Budget Office.