Report NEP-PBE-2017-10-08This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kroft, Kory & Kucko, Kavan & Lehmann, Etienne & Schmieder, Johannes, 2017. "Optimal Income Taxation with Unemployment and Wage Responses: A Sufficient Statistics Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 12328, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jean Bonnet & Sébastien Bourdin & Fatten Gazzah, 2017. "The entrepreuneurial context, a factor of Economic Growth in the Europe Union? A GWR Analysis on the EU Regions," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 2017-09, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Büttner, Thiess, 2017. "Welfare Cost of the Real Estate Transfer Tax," VfS Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168308, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Marcelo Arbex & Enlinson Mattos, 2017. "Optimal Paternalistic Health and Human Capital Policies," Working Papers 1709, University of Windsor, Department of Economics.
- Zawisza, Tomasz, 2017. "Intensive and Extensive Margins of Response to Taxation: Evidence from the 2009 Polish Reform," MF Working Papers 29, Ministry of Finance in Poland.
- Fuess, Roland & Lerbs, Oliver, 2017. "Do Local Governments Tax Homeowner Communities Differently?," Working Papers on Finance 1714, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Stichnoth, Holger & Dolls, Mathias & Dörrenberg, Philipp & Peichl, Andreas, 2017. "Do savings increase in response to salient information about retirement and expected pensions?," VfS Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168099, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Randall S. Jones & Kohei Fukawa, 2017. "Ensuring Fiscal Sustainability in Japan in the Context of a Shrinking and Ageing Population," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1413, OECD Publishing.
- Klumpp, Tilman & Su, Xuejuan, 2017. "Public Private Competition," Working Papers 2017-10, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Radulescu, Doina & Feger, Fabian, 2017. "One vs. Two Instruments for Redistribution: The Case of Public Utility Pricing," VfS Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168138, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Duval-Hernandez, Robert & Fang, Lei & Ngai, Liwa Rachel, 2017. "Taxes and Market Hours -- the Role of Gender and Skill," CEPR Discussion Papers 12292, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bertolotti, Fabio & Marcellino, Massimiliano, 2017. "Tax shocks with high and low uncertainty," CEPR Discussion Papers 12335, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pilny, Adam & Wübker, Ansgar & Ziebarth, Nicolas R., 2017. "Introducing Risk Adjustment and Free Health Plan Choice in Employer-Based Health Insurance: Evidence from Germany," VfS Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168121, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Tobias Thomas & Moritz Heß & Gert G. Wagner, 2017. "Reluctant to Reform? A Note on Risk-Loving Politicians and Bureaucrats," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1688, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Candra Fajri Ananda, 2017. "Does Government Quality Spending can reduce Poverty? A Case in East Java Province," GATR Journals gjbssr458, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Abdul Azeez Oluwanisola Abdul Wahab, 2017. "Modeling the Effect of Healthcare Expenditure and Education Expenditure on Labour Productivity: A Study on OIC Countries," GATR Journals jber134, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.